We warmly invite you to attend VI Asia Symposium on Quality Management in Postharvest Systems (ASQP2025) that will be held from November 11th to 13th at the Shizuoka Convention & Arts Center “GRANSHIP” in Shizuoka, Japan.
The first Asia Symposium on Quality Management in Postharvest Systems was held in King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT, Thailand) in 2012, the second one was held in Laos PDR in 2013, the third one was held in Cambodia in 2015, the fourth one was held in Korea in 2017, the fifth one was held in KMUTT again in 2021. In 2025, ASQP will be organized in Japan for the first time.
ASQP2025 will offer a great opportunity to bring together leading experts, researchers, young and emerging researchers, undergraduate and postgraduate students from Asia and other countries to present their research innovations, share ideas and knowledge, and discuss future perspectives of postharvest systems.
The symposium program will include special lecture, oral presentation, poster session and discussion in the fields of postharvest technology of fruit, vegetable, flower, cereal gain, and seed.
- Postharvest Physiology and Biochemistry
- Postharvest Molecular Biology
- Postharvest Pathology
- Postharvest Processing and Technology
- Postharvest Bioinformatics
- New Preservation and Processing technology
- Biosynthesis of Bioactive Compounds
- Regulation Mechanism of Physiological Disorders
- Novel Techniques Controlling Postharvest Diseases
- Molecular Mechanisms of Ripening and Senescence
- Fresh Cut Technology
- Seed Technology
Faculty of Agriculture
Shizuoka 422-8529, Japan
- International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS)
- The Japanese Society for Horticultural Science (JSHS)
- The United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Gifu University
- Shizuoka University